Monday, February 02, 2009

Therapeutic


 the Cayman Islands and other little parasitic operations like it are causing enormous damage to the state of our government’s finances. 
Johnston has a few choice words for Reaganomics. In fact, more ideas than you can shake an asymptotic  stimulus package at. Me, I'm going, the next time I am employed, to have my salary sent to the Caymans. Then I'll pay myself my salary at a lower rate, giving me a tax write-off and USia the middle finger of tax relief. Video for Republicans coming soon, $79.95.


Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Juke said...

Auto-ponzi! Recursive wealth generation. Because-I-say-so economics. No man is an island!

2/02/2009 8:58 PM  
Blogger jonhusband said...

Many of the kool kidz have been doing this for a while, no ?

From my previous life, I personally know several execs who created a residence-in-name-only in the Caymans to allow them to exercise their middle fingers.

Boo-yah ...

2/03/2009 10:28 AM  
Blogger Tom Matrullo said...

I'll bet they have very bulked-up digits. Laid end to end, they'd almost finger the mainland. A bridge of bare-knuckle, autophilanthropic halcyoninnity. Someone should tell Phil.

2/03/2009 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home